- 800 g butternut , cubed
- 1 stalk(s) celery , chopped
- 2 carrot(s) , chopped
- 1 onion(s) , chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 30 ml olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 5 ml garlic , crushed
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 250 ml Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the butternut, celery, carrots and onion on a greased baking sheet. Top with rosemary and thyme and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle with seasoning and roast for 50 – 60 minutes or until vegetables are golden brown and entirely cooked through.
4. Remove the sprigs of thyme and rosemary and place the roasted vegetables in a blender.
5. Add the garlic, vegetable stock, and Sour Cream and blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Serve immediately or place in an Otima 3.5L airtight Quatro to keep warm and be able to enjoy during load shedding.